Complex Spa program is compiled individually after consultation with our physician and always depends on guest’s health condition. The traditional Karlovy Vary spa treatment is based on the curative power of the local natural sources. The most important and fundamental part is the drinking cure for which will be prescribe your drinking regime after initial medical examination and also prescribes the most suitable procedures.
Minimum stay: 7 nights
Recommended length of stay: 2-4 weeks
- Diseases of the digestive tract – the stomach functional dyspepsia, gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, chronic liver disease, gallbladder, pancreas, intestine, stomach conditions after surgery, gall bladder and intestines.
- Metabolic disorders – lipid disorders, diabetes, gout, obesity.
- Musculoskeletal disease – a degenerative disease of the spine, large joints, gouty arthritis.
- Rehabilitation after oncologic diseases – the digestive system, hematological, breast cancer, after treatment in combination with any clinical symptoms.
- Other diseases – periodontal disease, diseases of the circulatory system, non-tuberculosis respiratory diseases.
The treatment program includes:
- Half or full board (possibility of dietary therapist advice)
- Initial medical examination
- Laboratory tests as recommended by the physician
(7-12 nights = blood sugar test + blood count, 13-20 nights = blood sugar test + blood count + urine test + ECG, 21 nights or more = blood sugar test + blood count + urine test + ECG + Biochemistry
- Drinking cure pursuant to physician’s recommendation
- 18 treatments per a week pursuant to physician’s recommendation
- Checkup and final medical examination
- Free entrance to swimming pool, whirlpool and fitness